Monday, July 27, 2009

Transformers: The Revenge of The Fallen


Rating: 8 out of 10

Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry for the delay and everything. Currently, I'm quite busy with my college life. So, today, I finally get the chance to talk crap about these movie things.

So, I had decided to start with Transformers 2 because this is the movie that I watched after the Alien vs Monster.

Nothing much that I can say but this francise of the film is a lil bit better than the older one. Why? I found out that the coolness factor is better in the second edition. However, the satisfaction guaranteed. No worry about spending your Ringgit on the ticket.

So, for those who haven't watch this film yet, c'mon, get out, head to a cinema, doesn't matter wether it is TGV or GSC, just go and watch this movies.

No comments: