Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mc Donald's In Perlis?




Is it 'a dream come true' moment? Well, it is still far from that. Apparently, we have KFC and Pizza Hut in Perlis. That is quite common for people in Perlis since we've been exposed to that for quite some time. Recently, Secret Recipe joined the game. Do you think they can compete and stay in the game or they are going to quit soon? I'm not an economist, so I can't predict or tell you any predictions. According to one of my friend, according to the Perlis's economy projections, we might not able to have a McDonald's in Perlis. But, that is just according to him.

I went to KFC last March with my old good friend and one of the smartest Derma's student. As he is eating his meal, I saw a girl, sitting in one of the restaurant's corner, drinking iced Milo while texting her friend about something. I've been wondering since. If that girl can spend RM3 on a glass of iced Milo while she can get 1 litre of the same drink with the same price 100 metres away, this is a good news. She can spend quite a lot of money on just iced Milo. Then I turned around. Owh kay! There are quite number of them with the same case as mentioned. This is a better news. If they can spend money on those simple stuff, this means that they can afford to have McD as their breakfast, lunch, dinner or even supper.

Even the economy projections say that you are not able to build one in the near future, it is just saying. Maybe it is a truth but as long as I don't see any data on papers, I am convinced that we can have one(McD) in the near future. Absolutely it will invite the 'bomber' of risks to attack your very foundation of courage in taking risks. That is business. People with expertise in business and tonnes of money in their account should try to join the game.

But, will the business profitable? I don't know. Maybe we need more surveys and datas. I heard that Perlis will have 12-screen cinema and Parkson soon. Maybe that is only a joke. But, please, before you open all of that, why dont you open a McD first. Maybe that is better. I don't know. I'm just saying.

p/s: Pardon me for the bad quality of English. I'm not good in English and I'm a very bad English user but I'm still trying to improve my English. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Anati Soki said...

i like this entry.but soon c-mart mall is going to be opened. why don;t we look at c-mart mall progress in 1or2 years from now. if c-mart can keep on alive in perlis, then mac-d is a ON.

^skrg perlis dah byk ipta and 2ipts akan dibuka tak lama lg diperlis. so, banyak pelajar luar yang masuk.bukn org perlis saja yang nak makan mac-d aite? aku ase mac-d patut dibuka ar.

Ra1m1 said...

welcome capitalist....