Friday, April 23, 2010

When the captain abandoned the ship

I've nothing more to say since I told them about this before. But, as expected, they kicked me hard and threw me far away. What can I do, right? I am just a person, nothing special and I have nothing in me that they can use. They think, they are right in every decision. Maybe they are. If they are right about everything, will this happen? Before I write more about this, just let me clarify to all of you that I absolutely don't have good English and even don't know how to write well in English. But I try.

I don't know what kind of crap are they thinking and please, someone, do something. You no longer have your captain in service and your vessel is sinking. Wait for him no more because the longer you wait for your captain to respond, the more damage you will do to your ship. Obviously in these moments, someone has to do the decisions. I'm just saying. Remember, I have no authority in helping them. What I can do is urge them to think. Be an adult please, oh my junior prefects. Think. You can't think because your mind is bloody children. Be an adult. You are a child living in an adult's body. You can afford spending time to think about those adult's stuff but you deliberately don't want to spend time to think about how to solve this. SMKD Prefectorial Board, please, help yourself.

No comments: