Monday, October 25, 2010

The Power of Perseverance of a Man

I realised that I'm going to be older soon. Without my father, I'm not going to be here. I know I am a weak teenage boy who is going into an adult world. Sometimes, I barely can stand this huge pressure the world put on me. But, I often think about my father when things gone out of control. How he managed to stand firmly on the ground when people smack him hard on his heart of life. I still remember that day. That one particular day when a person called him a cow. And that person is someone that should back him up. Still, my father can walk around like nothing happened. When I look at him in his two aged eyes while he is enjoying that white burning stick in his mouth, I see a person full of stories. Yet, those stories only come out once in a blue moon. When he cracked a joke, it is a good one. Always make me laugh. This is a man that brings happiness to my life, he owned a quarter of my life and he inspired me all my life. Thank you Bapak.

No comments: